Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - Ugh, Make It Stop!

I'm miserable today because I am in my typical once-a-month state of a migraine and general crankiness. But I suppose in a strange way I should be happy about it, because it's earlier than I expected, meaning that I won't have to deal with it in Hong Kong. (yay!)

I also noticed that I have this tendency to want to clean a day or two before I get my monthly headache. Weird. But if I'm inclined to clean at all, I'd better make good use of the time. I did spend all day yesterday cleaning, but I feel like I have so much more still to do.

I've had a cold for a little over a week, and I'm still feeling run down. It's not helping my mood one bit.

BTW, if these jerks keep sending me multi MB spam messages I'm going to throw my computer out the windows! I'm still on dial-up, dammit!

I'm sure I'll feel (a little) better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home