Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday, October 4, 2004 - Shop, Shop, Shop, Shop...

I took the kids to the mall today because I was looking for a suit to take to Hong Kong. It looks like I am going to need more business wear than I had anticipated, and my blue and white suits/dresses are out because they are colors of mourning there and considered to be inappropriate for a social situation.

I found myself in a sea of polyester. Yuck! Natural fibers, man, that's the only way to go. Ok, so I've been influenced by Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. So sue me. Anyway, I found nothing there to my liking.

So I tried looking on the Internet and found that Overstock.com had what I was looking for. If you go through their search function it allows you to search by fabric type (among other things). So I have a lovely cream-colored Bill Blass silk/cotton suit on the way, and at 78% off regular retail. I'm a happy camper. It should get here before I leave. I hope it looks good, but that's the chance you take buying clothes online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home