Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday, October 4, 2004 - Miscellaneous Schtuff

Zipper is sitting here next to see with his new stacking toy - a spindle full of blank CD-R's. (everyone knows that the best toys aren't toys at all!)

Ironwolf is out of town again for the next few days, so it's loneliness for me again. I think I'll dye my hair tonight. Maybe I'll get some highlights done (or chance doing them myself) this weekend.

12 days until Hong Kong! I have a ton of cleaning up to do because my mother-in-law will be staying here to watch the boys while we are gone. She's not the best housekeeper in the world either, but I feel a certain obligation to make sure the house isn't a total mess.

My crop (i.e. scrapbooking gathering) went well. None of my neighbors were there, but the other ladies at my table were very nice. I didn't get as much accomplished as I'd hoped, but that's par for the course. I used the time to work on Rascal's art scrapbook. Instead of filling boxes with his artwork, I take pictures of them and put them into the book. It saves a ton of space and I don't feel guilty about throwing the originals away.

Rascal wants a drum set for his birthday. Oh boy....

Autumn is here. We turned the furnace on yesterday because it got down to 40F. Boo!

That's it for now, folks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home