Thursday, December 23, 2004

Thursday, December 23, 2004 - Boo For Me

I seem to be losing my readership because I have fallen off the wagon in my blog reading too. And posting less often.

Despite what you think, it's not because I'm playing _The Sims_ all the time (ok, it was that for about 1 1/2 weeks, but never mind that).

It's partially because we keep the computer room closed off in the winter, so it's nasty cold in here, and not really the place where I want to spend a lot of time.

It's partially the busy busy holiday season.

And it's partially that I'm just making excuses.

OK, that's it. I am going to sit here until I catch up on everyone else's blog. (Ironwolf won't be happy about that). And I'll try to get back to my posting nearly every day schedule.

2 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

As you can see, I too have been slacking...it has been a while since I have visted any blogs...I am not even catching up iwht my NEWS sites lately!

Heres to being better bloggers in 2005 : )

And meeting in person for cocoa at B&N someday : )

12/25/2004 9:37 PM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

*clink* (of cocoa mug [mine with a little Bailey's in it too!])

Absolutely. I'd love to. I'll have to send you my real-life info and hope that I can get an evening away from the kiddies.

12/26/2004 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home