Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - In case you ever wondered

Did you ever wonder why my blog is all in lowercase letters? It's not because I have self-esteem problems (which I do, but that's besides the point). It's something that happened early on in the blog's lifetime when I edited the template to remove the banner ad that used to appear at the top of every Blogger page. I can't explain it.

I decided to look into it a bit on the template, and yes, some sections of the blog are set up to do all lowercase letters, specifically the blog title and the post headers/footers. Ok, fine, but there is no such descriptor for the posts proper. I did figure out how to make the posts all uppercase, but I figured you would rather not have me screaming at you! :-)

So, you're just going to have to deal with it until I get bored some night and redo the template entirely. Too bad! :-p=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home