Saturday, October 30, 2004

Saturday, October 30, 2004 - The ShadowAngel Has Returned!

Howdy hey, folks! I decided it was time to stop letting jet lag be an excuse for not posting and to get back into the swing of things. I still do have jet lag, sort of - I've been conking out at 8:30 PM and getting up at 4:00 AM - not the schedule I'd prefer.

I still do have some more work to do on The Hong Kong Follies, so if you were reading it check back on it in a day or to see the conclusion of the text. I'll put up more pictures once Ironwolf gets back in another week since the pics are all on his laptop.

I took the kids to one of the local malls for trick-or-treating. They look so cute in their costumes, Rascal as Harry Potter, and Zipper as, well, a little Chinese boy (I bought one of those "traditional Chinese" outfits for him in HK). The mall of course was packed, and I was lucky to find any parking space at all. It's a long walk through the mall for 2 little boys, but they got lots of candy and were happy with the whole thing.

Hey, I tried to carve one of those fake foam pumpkins that I posted about some 6 or 8 weeks ago. They are hard to carve! I can't get through it at all with the Pumpkin Masters tools, and even a knife was pretty difficult. Carveable my butt.

I've got friends coming over in a couple hours, so I have to dash off now and make the place spic and span. Ok, it won't get that clean - how about just not a pig sty? See ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

ShadowAngel is back. Yeah!!!! Glad you had a good time. Loved your trip blog.

So the big questions are...
Where you able to get an idea of what it would be like for your kids?

Could you see you guys living there for a few years?

10/31/2004 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home