Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - A ShadowAngel Improvement Update

59 hours until Hong Kong!!!

This last 1 1/2 weeks has not gone so well in the fitness/diet department. Ironwolf has been out late so many nights or out of town entirely that it has been nearly impossible to get out to the gym. I went on Friday and now today (and worked my butt off, let me tell you), so if I can get there at least once more before the trip I'll be happy. The HK hotel has a nice gym so I'll probably manage to get a workout there every day!

And I haven't lost any more weight the last two weeks - at least I'm not putting it back on.

I tried to put highlights in my hair using the Clairol Herbal Essence stuff. It didn't work out very well. It's very chunky in spots, and I just don't like it. I had better success once before with Loreal Colour Experte. Neither one of these really works well on very long hair like mine because you can't get even coverage down the entire length of the hair.

I suppose I should get my hair cut. It has been a year, after all. I suppose I need to look professional for all these HK business types. I'll probably get my fingernails done too - the full acrylic shebang. I bite my nails, and I guess it's a particularly loathsome habit over there. I did the nails once when I got married, and it just did hell to what little real nails I had.

BTW, I have managed to control my IPod addiction for today, but one of my friends is coming over to dump a bunch of songs on tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home