Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sunday, Novemeber 7, 2004 - And Here I Was, Trying To Get Back To My Normal Life

I haven't posted in nearly a week. I'm sorry, faithful readers. Maybe some of you thought that I had flown across the border after hearing the results of the presidential election, but alas, that is not the case. :-)

In truth, I have not turned on the computer since Tuesday at all (or maybe I read blogs Wed., but it doesn't matter). There's a couple reasons for this:

  1. I've been overwhelmed having to deal with the kids by myself. I swear, I don't know how single parents do it.
  2. Ironwolf came home from HK on Friday, and I've (rightfully so) had to baby him the last couple days. It is so nice to have him back home though! We missed him so much!
  3. Foolishly I succumed to Netflix's seductive advertising, which included a $2.oo/month rate reduction and rejoined the mindless throng. Therefore I am obliged to watch movies as quickly as possible. [Get that envelope back into the mail! We need more movies to make the service worthwhile!] Actually, Netflix is a wonderful thing during the cold and snowy Buffalo winters. (btw there's supposed to be flurries tomorrow *yuck!*)
  4. Sad to say, I'm still in a vacation rebound phase. I have to admit it, it was nice not having to cook or clean or take care of kids for 1 1/2 weeks. I guess I'm a little depressed. But really it's no big deal.
  5. There's no real excuse. I'm just lazy (grin).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home