Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday, November 12, 2004 - Dream Careers

First, a couple quick notes:

Thank you for the blog suggestions - I'll be sure to check them out soon.

Thanks to Mia for providing the story about the "cheeky Scotsman" picture.

Now, let's see...when I grow up I want to be a....

  • jazz singer (fly me to the moon...)
  • mad scientist (bwah ha ha ha!!!)
  • big-haired heavy metal hot chick bassist
  • video game tester
  • Jedi Knight
  • certified public accountant (just kidding)
  • Shaolin monk
  • goon hockey defenseman (defenseperson?)
  • ruler of the known universe

or...maybe something completely different...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

The first thing that popped into my head when I read the words "when I grow up" was...

"I don't wanna grow up
I'm a Toys R Us kid.
There's a million toys at Toys R Us that I can play with!
More bikes and trains, more video games
It's the biggest toy store there is!
I don't wanna grow up 'cause if I did
I would't be a Toys R Us kid."

just thought i'd share :P

11/15/2004 5:33 PM  
Blogger haydesigner in SD said...

Man, I always though I was a cheeky Scotsman, but this guy has definitely got me beat!

11/23/2004 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home