Friday, September 24, 2004

Friday, September 24, 2004 - The Return of Weebles!

This post is mostly for Jade's benefit, as she was discussing the old faves not long ago on her blog.

I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen the commercial for myself yesterday. Weebles, the famous wobbling toys, have been rereleased by Playskool! There's already a farm, a town center, a "wescue wagon" and several other toys! I haven't seen them in the stores yet (because I haven't looked). They are recommended for age 12 mo. and up.

I'm not surprised that the Weebles have been brought back. So many toys of that era have been rereleased (My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Cabbage Patch Kids, GI Joe, etc.). Any guesses on what we might see again next? My vote is for Pound Puppies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home