Friday, September 24, 2004

Friday, September 24, 2004 - Is It Time For Bed Yet?

Ironwolf is away at fablulous Minneapolis, home of... ummm...home of... oh! the Mall of America! He'll be back tonight, thankfully. I knew this new position of his would mean more travel, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

As usual, I stayed up late last night because I just toss and turn when he isn't around. Read blogs, looked at HK apartment costs (there are lots of 60 sq. ft. apartments available, can you imagine?), ate too much junk, and went to bed a little after 1 AM. Tossed and turned until 2 AM, when Rascal decided he would rather spend the night with me.

Between 2 AM and 6 AM, Rascal fell out of the bed 3 times and Zipper was up twice. And I continued to toss and turn.

So I'm just whining, but I'm tired, and when I'm tired, I'm cranky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

We had a few of summers when Will was in school that he and Kyle would go up to CT for the summer. He was able to get a high paying summer job and Kyle was able to visit the family. The first time they went I was MISERABLE. The second summer they went, we were both ok with it. The third and last summer, I actually enjoyed the time by myself but William was MISERABLE. I think those times apart made us really appreciate the time we have together.

9/25/2004 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home