Thursday, September 16, 2004

Thursday, September 16, 2004 - An Important Recommendation

You may have noticed that I added a couple new blogs to my "awesome blogs for your perusal" list. I ask you, dear readers, to consider one in particular, Blog of a Female Nobody. I read through it all, and it made me cry. I want to leave comments for her, but I really don't know what to say.

You need to read it, and she needs you to read it. After you do, I recommend that you read Axinar's insightful commentary on his site.

This is important, folks. Please, if you can spare the time, read her blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

You're right. I don't have any basis from which to comment. In truth, I *can't* relate because I have never been through those kinds of experiences. But if Ciara has one more person pulling for her, it can't be a bad thing.

9/17/2004 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home