Friday, August 27, 2004

Friday, August 27, 2004 - 9 Layers of Me

Stolen from Wendy who stole this from Luck of the Irish

LAYER ONE:
Name: Jennifer
Birth date: October 9th
Birthplace: Gowanda, NY
Current Location: Tonawanda, NY
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: red (dyed, covering my mousy light brown)
Height: 5'4"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Libra

LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: Irish, Italian, English, German
The shoes you wore today: sneakers
Your weakness: chocolate!
Your fears: crowds, large numbers of ants
Your perfect pizza: lots of cheese, lots of fresh veggies
Goal you'd like to achieve: start my own business

LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase: I don't know - I'm afraid to ask someone else about it though.
Your first waking thoughts: No, not yet! I'm not ready!
Your best physical feature: my sensuous lips
Your most missed memory: my college friends

LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Single or group dates: single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Blech. Nasty fake stuff.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!!!
Cappuccino or coffee: Mmmm...a nice caramel latte...

LAYER FIVE:
Smoke: No
Cuss: Too damn much!
Sing: They trust me with solos in church.
Take a shower everyday: I wish.
Do you think you've been in love: Been in love a long time.
Want to go to college: I'd love to go back to grad school, but it's probably not happening.
Liked high school: Sometimes it sucked. Sometimes it was terrific.
Want to get married: Been married for 8 1/2 years.
Believe in yourself: Most of the time.
Get motion sickness: Now and then
Afraid of heights: I used to be terrified, but grew out of it
Think you're attractive: Eh, I'm fair-to-middlin'.
Think you're a health freak: I'd like to be, but somehow it never works out.
Get along with your parent(s): My folks are da bomb!
Like thunderstorms: I play outside in storms when I get a chance.
Play an instrument: flute, bass, and English handbells

LAYER SIX:In the past six months...
Drank alcohol: Sure.
Smoked: No.
Done a drug: No.
Made Out: Well, yeah, I'd hope so!
Gone on a date: Surprisingly, yes.
Gone to the mall: A couple times.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nah.
Eaten sushi: Today!
Been on stage: Several times.
Been dumped: Ummm... not technically, because we weren't dating...
Gone skating: No. But I really should.
Made homemade cookies: Yup. Burned some too!
Dyed your hair: Duh, of course!
Stolen Anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN:Ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope.
If so, was it mixed company: n/a
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: A few times.
Been caught "doing something": Yeah, but nothing too bad. I've caught others though!
Been called a tease: Yeah, a few times.
Gotten beaten up: Been in a few fights, but I won.
Shoplifted: Some really cheap crap when I was a kid.
Changed who you were to fit in: No, why would I?

LAYER EIGHT:
Age you hope to be married: Married at 23.
Numbers and Names of Children: "Rascal" (Age 4) and "Zipper" (age 1)
Describe your Dream Wedding: just like mine
How do you want to die: In a big explosion! No, no, not really...
Where you want to go to college: Went to SUNY at Buffalo
What do you want to be when you grow up: a scientist, but I don't really plan on growing up
What continent would you most like to visit: Asia

LAYER NINE:
Number of drugs taken illegally: Well, a couple if perscriptions count.
Number of people I could trust with my life: Maybe a dozen. But I'm pretty trusting.
Number of CDs that I own: about 250.
Number of piercings: 2. Ears. How dull.
Number of tattoos: 0 (might change that though)
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A couple times, I think...
Number of scars on my body: A few - knees, thumb, scalp.
Number of things in my past that I regret: 3. Didn't say I had to tell you what they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home