Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - Keys, Keys, My Kingdom For My Car Keys!

I was going to take the boys to see Grandma D. today. Since it's a moderately long trip, Ironwolf was kind enough to leave me his car so I wouldn't have to drive the Crapmobile (a '92 Geo Prizm) there. This would have been great, except...

One of my keyrings broke a few weeks ago, and it had his car key on it. I didn't lose the key, but since it was an inconvenient time I threw the key into my purse. And then promptly forgot about it, of course. I look for the key this morning and it's not there!

I searched high and low, emptying out purses, checking drawers and jackets, to no avail. I had to postpone the trip until tomorrow. After Ironwolf got home I found the key though...in my purse.

Duhhhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home