Sunday, September 12, 2004

Sunday, September 12, 2004 - Evil Football, Dan the Man, and Other Nonsense

Stupid Bills. Stupid idiot can't get it done on 4th down Bills. Stupid crappy lose in the last second of the game Bills. Ugh. Another season of this, and no hockey to temper the pain.

Pastor Dan at our church celebrated 25 years with our church today. There was a picnic, special presentations, and such. He deserves all the laudatory verses he can get. For that matter, so does his co-pastor, Kay, who has now been there 26 years. They are the baddest (goodest?) tag-team ministers out there today!

I've noticed that I have been uninclined to write much of anything serious lately, with the exception of the 9-11 thing yesterday. It must be because I've been in such a happy place recently. Well, I suppose that simply means that you will have to wait until I am miserable again to hear anything particularly meaningful. Deal with it! :-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

Let me just say "Go New England!" not that I really have time to watch football 'cause Sundays are my days to focus on school work.

9/13/2004 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home