Thursday, September 09, 2004

Thursday, September 9, 2004 - So Now I'm A Gym Rat...

I had my first session with *Tim* today at the gym. He's a super nice guy. We are setting up the inital fitness program. Unfortunately, everyone has to start somewhere, and Tim took all the measurements that show how far I have to go. I've been avoiding taking a hip measurement for a long time, but now I know the horrible truth! Even so, I gave a good accounting of myself, and I am really looking forward to getting in shape. I have another appointment Saturday morning - should be fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Oh, he is good looking, my dear. Not all beefy and musclebound (I don't go for that kind of guy anyway), but solid and slender. I did mention him in the post the day before!

9/09/2004 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home