Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Tuesday, August 17, 2004 - Annoyances of the Day

This morning I step out of the shower, and I hear the garbage truck rumbling around the neighborhood. So I quickly got dressed and got the garbage can out to the curb. Then I went to empty the cans about the house and the diaper pail. You'd just know it, I've just pulled the bag out of the diaper pail and the truck comes. I ended up putting the garbage can back in the garage with just as much garbage in it than when I had taken it out a few minutes before. Grrr...

This afternoon Rascal rushes off to the bathroom, and I hear him messing around with the toilet tank. I head in there and he's got the top off the tank and is playing inside. I get annoyed with him and we have a "discussion", during which he angrily knocks some items off a shelf down onto the floor. Angry myself, I drop the top of the toilet tank down too hard and break it into two pieces. I then proceed to impale my finger with a sliver fragment from the broken top. Aaagh! And it's a pink American Standard Toilet too! Where am I ever going to get a replacement top? Ah, well, it's not that bad really - I should be able to superglue the pieces together.

Minor annoyances, I know, but put PMS on top of it, and you've got yourself a situation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

PMS, for me, blurs the line between sanity and insanity. I'm normally a laid back person but have been known to be found sitting in my car screaming at the top of my at lungs as a way to keep from breaking things. There are some months I am ready to be put away. Luckily I don't feel like that every month.

8/18/2004 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home