Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Tuesday, August 31, 2004 - In The Spirit Of Self-Improvement

My good blogfriend Jade and I have been having a little discussion about judgementalism and self-improvement, which stemmed initially from my discussion of "white trash" a few posts ago. (I have more respect for you every day, baby!)

So in the spirit of self-improvement, I will join Jade (and millions of others) in a quest to shed some excess pounds. (What is it now, day 3?) It's something I've needed to do for a long time, and I think it's time. I'll be leaving updates here on the blog, but I don't want to bore you, so I'll keep it to a minimum. I have also decided to take a karate class through the local community education program. It should be fun! It doesn't start up for a few weeks yet, but I'll let you know how it works out.

35 lbs. to go! (Ewww... that sounds scary...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

Good for you! I've been doing Curves for 1 month now. No weight loss but my inches are getting smaller to pinch. Karate is a lot of fun. I was doing it a few years to go and hope to get into it again next year. Nothing like releasing the days stresses in punches, kicks and yelling.

8/31/2004 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home