Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thursday, July 29, 2004 - Here Comes The Rain Again

I was blech bored out of my mind yesterday. Thankfully one of my guy friends showed up unexpectedly to mediate the tedium. He wanted to show off his new car, which was pretty cool considering it was a Volkswagen. We were outside with the boys and it started to rain so we retreated to the garage and had a good talk about life, the universe, and everything. The boys decided that it would be a good idea to go out into the pouring rain and once they were thoroughly soaked and miserable I had to take them inside. Shortly thereafter the rain abated, and my guy friend made to leave...and then he came right back inside because his car's battery was dead (nice new car, ha ha ha!) So I gave him a jump and he was on his merry way. A bright spot in a dreary day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home