Sunday, August 01, 2004

Saturday, July 31, 2004 - The Husband Factor

It was bound to happen sometime. I printed out a copy of the source code for this blog and Ironwolf got hold of it. He read it and was very unhappy about the content. He's not angry with me per se for saying these things about him, but he is very upset because he thinks (from what I gather) that I am not being honest with him and that I am not happy about my life with him.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Ironwolf is my soulmate and the love of my life. There is no one in this world that I would rather be with. Yes, it is true, I have not shown him in the best light so far in this blog, and for that I must apologize. Ironwolf is romantic, caring, smart, funny, thoughtful, a great father, and a wonderful husband.

Yes, he has his quirks. So does everyone. I am simply using this forum to vent my frustrations. Perhaps it's too public for him. I understand that completely, and that is why there is barely a trace of our identities here. I'd hoped that would be enough.

He thinks that I can't tell him everything. He is right. I don't care if you disagree, dear readers, but no one can tell another person everything. That's in part because most people don't understand everything about themselves, but also because there is a dark side to every relationship, and most of the time, thoughts about that dark side should remain unspoken to spare each other's feelings.

I am saying nothing here in this blog that I would not say to a girlfriend. (More on this topic in an upcoming post.) If he has a problem with it, well, I'm not sure what to do. I can't help what I feel. I'm always willing to talk about any issues we have, but I need a place to vent too.

Ironwolf, if you read this, I love you. Don't forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home