Monday, September 06, 2004

Monday, September 6, 2004 - Hong Kong Is A Go!

Hooray! It looks like the trip to China is going to materialize after all! Ironwolf is going to go out there for work for a few weeks and I get to tag along for part of the trip. We are traveling to Hong Kong (and Ironwolf will also hit Shanghai and maybe Beijing too), largely so we can decide if Ironwolf wants to take a 2-3 year stint there.

Me, I'd love to live there for a few years. But it won't happen unless everything about the offer is just right and if we are sure that we would be happy there. I put the odds at about 10% that we'll be going.

The tentative departure date is Oct. 9th (my birthday!). I'll be keeping you informed!

2 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

If the hotel has internet I should be able to commandeer the hubby's laptop for a while. If not, I'll probably do an offline journal to be posted when I get back.

9/06/2004 9:26 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

What a great opportunity! I hope you have a great time. take lots of pictures!

9/07/2004 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home