Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Tuesday, July 20, 2004- Diaper Rash Blues

(cue standard 12-bar blues)

Oh, I've got a baby, his bottom's so red and sore
It's hurtin' him so bad, he pounds his fists on the floor
And his poor mommy, she don't know what to do no more

(end 12-bar blues)

Poor Zipper. Last week a little intestinal thing ran through the family - nothing big, but in its wake has been left this terrible case of diaper rash. Oh, if you heard him cry every time he needed a change! And then I, Mommy, bringer of comfort, have to go and make it worse by wiping the little red bottom clean! I don't know what to do anymore... I suppose I could let Zipper run around pantless for a while, but I fear the inevitable consequences to my carpets and furniture. It's going to seem really dumb if I have to take him to the doctor's office for a _diaper rash_.

Thank you for listening to my whimpering. Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home