Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday, July 19, 2004 - Let The (Slight) Madness Begins

Ok, here's the scoop. I'm 31, married to an always wonderful and occasionally irritating guy "Ironwolf", and have two adorable little boys, "Rascal" (age 4), and "Zipper" (age 1). I studied biology in college and never used it for squat, having been lured into computer networks. For the last five years though, I have been your stereotypical bored housewife living in a suburb of Buffalo, NY.

This is my first official blog, but the funny thing is that I was writing things similar to this in college on Usenet (that's almost 15 years ago now, kiddies). Why am I doing this? I don't know, to get things off my chest for which I don't really have any other forum; to alleviate the everyday tedium; because maybe I'll have a little more success with this than with a diary (which I always seem to start and give up on in weeks).

My intention is to provide daily updates, but we shall see if realtiy coincides with this little fantasy. I expect it to contain the mundane doings of daily life plus some more detailed random philosophical ramblings. If I get some regular readers, that would be great, but honestly, if no one reads it or gives a hoot, I don't much care. It's cheaper than therapy.

In any case, welcome to my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home