Monday, July 19, 2004

Monday, July 19, 2004 - Guilt Trip

I'm such a goof. I can't believe I screwed up the title of my first blog entry. Oh well. My idiocy as well as my intellect is here for the world to see.

I'm digging out some new flower beds, and it's taking forever. Blasted clay! Anyway, as always, the little ones were with me, and Rascal drives up in his little fire engine with my mug of tea precariously perched on the rear. How very thoughtful of him to bring his mommy a drink! Then he decides to set up a guard post so that his little brother can't get at the precious libation. Dispute ensues with said little brother, and after much fretting and fussing, Mommy hurls the cup and its remaining contents out into the middle of the yard. Very immature of me, I know, but you just get sick of all the fighting! Rascal runs into the house crying. Apparently I have betrayed this young man, who was so kind and helpful to his mommy by bringing her a drink and making sure that Zipper didn't take it (or break it, or spill it). So guilt has sunk in. It's a minor incident, I know, but that doesn't mean I don't feel bad about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home