Friday, January 14, 2005

Friday, January 14, 2004 - Little Notes

This evening my car's trunk was frozen shut. Oh, how the mighty (temperatures) have fallen so quickly! (sob)

Ironwolf is home...yay yay yay yay!!! Better than that, his trip for the last week of January has been postponed, so he'll only be gone this coming week. Yay yay yay yay!!!

My sister and her soon-to-be sister-in-law are coming over tomorrow so we can work on my sis's wedding shower invitations. It should be a lot of fun, and another good excuse to break out the wine... (hee hee I must sound like a lush, but I'm not, really - I usually only have 1 or 2 drinks per week. This week is just a little unusual.)

And I swear, I'll catch up on my blog reading this weekend! Just as soon as I finish off this bottle of wine *hic* (just kidding ;-) )...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home