Thursday, January 13, 2005

Thursday, January 13, 2005 - Days Like These Are Rare Indeed

I need to keep it short today because I have to do that stupid church report tonight, but I wanted to tell you that today in Buffalo it reached a glorious record-setting (I think, I'll have to check) 68 F. Oh, you don't know what a thrill it is to take the kids out to the playground in the middle of January! And to not have to wear a jacket! Too bad it won't last - one day the temperature goes up 40 degrees, the next day it goes down 50 degrees. There should be snow on the ground by morning.

Zipper had a checkup today, and whenever one of the medical personnel walked into the examining room he started screaming! I can only imagine that he remembered his brother going to the doctor last month and getting a couple shots.

I still have some of that wine left from yesterday, so it's just about time to crack that open again and get to work. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

That's my girl! Wine and a church report : )


Snow falling as I type...

Weird weather...weird weird weird.

1/14/2005 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home