Thursday, August 05, 2004

Wednesday, August 4, 2004 - Fun With Google (blast you, Wendy :-) )

I would like to announce that it is after 11 PM and I am drunk on Chardonnay.

My dear reader Wendy had a post up on her site today that she had googled her site and come up with rather favorable results. So I tried a similar thing with my site. Now of course, putting "mad" or "housewife" is simply too general. So here are the results:

  • "mad housewife" - gave up after page 13 of results
  • "slightly mad housewife" - #3 on the list (apparently there was a movie "Diary of a Mad Housewife"
  • "musings mad housewife" - # 5 and 6(my profile)
  • "musings slightly mad housewife" - #1,2, & 3! Yeah!

I hope you were mildly amused.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

you amuse me ;)

8/05/2004 10:08 AM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

you amuse me ;)

8/05/2004 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home