Saturday, August 14, 2004

Saturday, August 14, 2004 - I Must Be An Addict...

because despite the fact that I am exhausted and up way too late again, I have looked at my favored blogs and composed the longest post that I have created to date.

Yes, I was up working on that stupid mural again for VBS. It did help that I had one eye on the Olympic opening ceremonies while working on it. The mural is almost done, and it goes up on the church wall tomorrow, so I won't have to worry about that for much longer.

Now, my dear friends, you must know, I am an Olympics junkie. When the Games are on, I can't get enough. Oh, I don't really care about all the melodramatic athlete profiles and similar drek, but I love to see the competition. Now NBC and its 6 sister stations are going to be offering 24-hour-a-day coverage of the Games. My hands are already twitching. Oh, I am going to lose so much of August in front of the television!

I am ticked about one thing though - no TV coverage of fencing! I love fencing! Boo hiss NBC!

All right, that's enough fun for this evening. TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home