Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday, August 13, 2004 - The Late-Night Blogging Continues

I'm still up at this ungodly hour. And why, you may ask? Because I have just spent the last 3 hours working on a wall mural for VBS. And I still have a couple more hours of work left on it! I'll save it for tomorrow night. Why do I do these crazy things? Why why why why?

It also helps that Ironwolf is not here to nag me about being up too late. If I had my druthers, I'd be up until 2AM every night and not get up until 11AM. But since I don't have my druthers, I'll be short of sleep yet another night, and another night tomorrow night too.

When Ironwolf went through security at the airport yesterday, he had his pocket knife in his pocket (duh). They were kind enough to suggest to him that he try to have it put into his checked baggage, rather than handing it over to them. They would have had to file a police report.

Ironwolf is doing fine. He tells me he had the honor of meeting the author of one of his college textbooks today. That's pretty cool.

Well, my mind is numb, and my corn-on-the-cob and my pillow and calling me, so that's enough fun for tonight.

Happy Friday the 13th!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

I know, I know...As we used to say in college: Sleep is for the weak! I've just grown to accustomed to a "normal" schedule, and I'm getting older, so I just don't handle it as well as I used to...*sigh*

8/14/2004 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home